Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to patent ideas good an idea you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full-line of services not trying to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what to do with an invention idea is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to take the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as possible.