Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of your reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good a perception you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a complete collection of products and Patent invention not wanting to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant inventhelp phone number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to consider the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and study part different yourself as marketable as it can.