Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to engage a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. If unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these stamped with the right stamp duty. Get them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may cost much of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and choose a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.